Man of Honor
(Passion in Paradise Series)
Genre: Erotic Romantic Comedy
Sheriff Zeke Monroe loves one woman...Honor McKinnon. He is willing to stake his entire future on protecting her...no matter what the cost.
Honor McKinnon knows she is broken. Her body and soul had been shattered by a violent attack years ago, and no one...not her sisters or anyone else in the tiny town of Paradise, especially the Sheriff...can change that. Rather than dealing with her wounds, she chooses to protect herself from any further damage, even if that means that she avoids the one chance at love. But Zeke is determined to break down Honor’s walls...and to find the persons responsible for hurting her and make them suffer.
He’s already killed for her once...and is willing to do it again if it means she'll know safety and happiness.
What happens when Zeke refuses to allow Honor to ignore her past? Will Zeke’s love be passionate enough to break down her barriers? And can Zeke save Honor when her life is in danger once again?
Join Sarah O’Rourke in this epic culmination of the Men of the McKinnon Sisters stories...and find out how the Passion in Paradise series is always scorching hot! Standalone, romantica suspense.
\\ SISTERHOOD REVIEWS //
\\ SISTERHOOD REVIEWS //
1. Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
2. Right Here Waiting for You – Richard Marx
3. Never Saw Blue Like That - Shawn Colvin
4. People Like Us – Kelly Clarkson
5. Fix You – Coldplay
6. Til It Happens to You – Lady Gaga
7. Say Something – Great Big World & Christina Aguilera
8. You’re Beautiful James Bloun
9. Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland
10. Like I’m Gonna Lose You – Meghan Trainor
11. Stand in the Rain - Superchick
12. Fight Song – Rachel Platten
13. My Church – Marren Morris
14. Roar – Katy Perry
15. God Bless the Broken Road – Rascal Flatts
16. Tell the Devil – Jill Andrews
17. I Do – Paul Brandt
18. Can’t Help Falling in Love With You
19. Life is Beautiful – Vega4
20. From My Front Porch Looking In – Rascal Flatts
Sarah O'Rourke is the alter ego of two best friends who have taken their passion for romantic fiction and erotica to the publishing world. Born and raised in the southern United States, one lives near Louisville, KY, while the other resides in Atlanta, Georgia. Neither is ever very far from a tall glass of sweet iced tea, their dog-eared copies of Gone With the Wind, or their Steel Magnolias DVDs!
Formerly an accountant and a chemist, they are now overworked, stay-at-home moms who adore their children, their husbands...and writing about love in every way possible!